Taking Applications for part-time and full-time at-home Senior Care Jobs around Burlington
Home Instead Senior Care® of Burlington, cultivates a caring connection between seniors, their families and our CAREGivers℠. Being a CAREGiver is an inspiring job that helps bring joy to seniors, relief to families and a smile to yourself for helping others – and you get paid. Working as a team, as a family, is our goal at Home Instead of Burlington.
Help us in our compassion mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families by joining our team. No Experience required to become a Home Instead Senior CAREGiver. We will provide initial and ongoing training to all our employees. We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits.
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders, Transportation
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimers Care, Dementia Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients and family members in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid drivers license and valid auto insurance
- Must be at least 21 years or older
Our senior home care job training of Burlington includes:
- Basic and advanced caregiving techniques
- Senior safety
- Building Relationships
- Activities and social engagement
We strive to enable you with all the skills required to deliver excellent service. This well-rounded training program helps you build your career on a solid foundation. Thank you for your interest in joining the Home Instead Senior Care team. For more information, contact Home Instead Senior Care Alamance/Randolph at (336) 227-8800 or ask us a question about Home Instead Senior Care serving the greater Burlington, NC area with compassion and caring.